My Tips for Disneyland supply essentials:
- Comfortable Shoes! Once I wore a pedometer in Disneyland for a day and it tracked 20,000 steps. That’s nearly 10 miles by some calculations…
- One water bottle per person (refill at drinking fountains)
- A few small favorite snacks to supplement the churros, Dole Whips and corn dogs…
- Change of shoes (just in case). I like to bring flip flops to wear on Splash Mountain and Grizzly River.
- Hat – bring one or get Disneyfied with something from the Mad Hatter’s always changing selection!
- Rain in the forecast? Be prepared! Bring an umbrella, waterproof shoes, jacket, rain pants…and you can always purchase a fashionable poncho in the parks if you are caught in a downpour unprepared!
- Forget something? Pretty much anything you forget will be available for purchase at the resort.
- Camera to capture your magical moments!
Tip: Rent a locker at the Parks – it’s well worth a couple of bucks to have a place to stash your stuff for the day! Lockers are available in both Disneyland and California Adventure, and in the Plaza between the two Parks. Grab one early as they often sell out!